- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our sites include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information. Customer contact information is shared among the Home Team Insurance’s family of web sites and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. Edina Realty Insurance reserves the right to add, modify, remove all material of the website in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Home Team Insurance and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In particular, the statements on the website do not modify or supplement any insurance policy. Your eligibility for particular services or products is subject to underwriting and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company. Your actual policy governs any available terms, coverage, conditions, and services. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Home Team Insurance We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Home Team Insurance, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Home Team Insurance. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Home Team Insurance takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Home Team Insurance hosted subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to Home Team Insurance’s designated copyright agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the persona authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Home Team Insurance. To contact Home Team Insurance regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: Nick Hartley - Corporate Counsel
Address: 333 South 7th Street, 27th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Telephone Number: (800) 277-0013
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org